This article highlights the great iPad uses in Trade Shows and how using iPads will generate interest in your stand, draw clients in, capture new leads easily and create excitement about your brand.
Top 10 reasons WHY you need an iPad if you are an exhibitor.
1) iPads are inexpensive yet powerful tools. With them only costing from £329 they are relatively cheap compared to most trade show products. Once purchased they can be used in all aspects of your business and can be used time and time again.
2) Super long battery life – up to 12 hours of continuous use. No need to plug in or trip over cables at your show.
3) Extremely portable. You can carry it all over the booth, hand it to clients for that personal interactive experience.
4) iPad screen quality is amazing, nothing displays your content in such high definition.
6) Email prospects demos and marketing materials immediately after meeting them at the Trade Show/Exhibition
7) Be green and save money – handouts are rarely read by prospects and are often just thrown out. With your own iPad marketing materials available directly to their fingertips why waste money on unnecessary items that won’t be read?
8) Using an iPad on a stand creates an information kiosk and allows prospects to read information, watch videos and become involved with your company marketing materials in a more personal way.
9) Branding – from company logos on the iPad’s case to advertising opportunities.
10) Give aways – it’s another great iPad use in trade shows – draw traffic into your booth with an iPad as the prize.
To maximise your client interaction and to draw more prospects in speak to the specialists on 01494 881722 to discuss your own great iPad Publication for your next trade show.